Pageviews past week

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

SEPTEMBER 9-11...WE'LL NEVER FORGET


I remember the day I first saw this on television. We were stationed at Aviano A.B. Italy and I was at the Hospital with my daughter. I walked out of the lab into the lobby, saw a ton of folks watching television, I glanced and thought it was some kind of special show until I heard the worst thing I could have ever heard and that was "This is real, it's happening now"! My heart and my stomach sank and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. So many lost their lives that day and it was played out live on national television. This post is to remember those who lost their lives that day and the families who suffered their lost. And to remember and represent all of those Hero's all over the nation who gave their lives to save and tried to save lives on that horrible day. We love you, we are thankful for you and we'll never forget you.







 
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear from you!