Pageviews past week

Monday, October 29, 2012

ADVANCED EMBROIDERY


This great little shop is located at 3520 E Saint Vrain St Suite D Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719) 596-7236. I took my daughters backpacks here to get the zippers repaired because she broke two in just two months. The owner is Glen Kullhem it's an awesome shop! You wouldn't think there was much inside from being outside. My sister-in-law would LOVE this shop seeing that she is an avid quilter. Their website isn't up but you can always contact them if you need something special and I'm not raving about them just because I know them....well, yeah, I am, but still, if you have embroidery needs Glen's your man! They've been at this location for about 12 years now.
 



My daughter was taking pictures,  the fact that they can do about 30 pieces at once with the touch of a button was fascinating to us both....


Here is the end result of the shirts you see above....AWESOME!
 

This beautiful piece of art was created at Glen's shop as well....recognize the name? :-).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear from you!