Pageviews past week

Saturday, October 6, 2012

BROKEN HEARTS

I'm a Baker but I also love the Lord and how He uses my business at times to minister to people. Had a Bride contact me to say there would be no need for cake because the wedding was off. It was a very sad letter and I could hear her broken heart in the words she wrote. So I sent her a letter to encourage her and that I understood her pain but it wasn't the end of the world.
 
There are times when God has His way of allowing us to go our own way and THEN find out OOPS! WHAT THE BLAZES??!! and then there are times when he helps us to avoid the collision all together and we say: PHEW! GLAD I MISSED THAT NUT BUS!...(been there....done that...and DID NOT want the T-Shirt to take home if you know what I mean).
 
But I told her of the time when I stopped dating and just prayed for two whole years for God to send me the right man because I was tired of the games, and He did! When I met my husband there was NO doubt that He was THE ONE. We met and only 9 months later we married and have been happily married for almost 24 years that seem like just yesterday.
 
So be encouraged....sometimes, a break up....could be the BEST thing that ever happen to you.

2 comments:

We'd like to hear from you!