Pageviews past week

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Ms Mattie!!!



This cake was made for the best Sunday School Teacher, she keeps your attention during class and one day she even dressed up as....Come to think of it, I'm not really sure, she had a pot on her head and pot holders on each hand, that was an attention grabber. We took a photo, too bad I have no idea where it is :-). The cake is a dark chocolate orange spice cake, decorated with homemade marshmallow fondant.

Well...Ms Mattie just read my post today and sent me the photo I was looking for so, here she is.....

A kitchen Mamma's version of the armor of God! No potholders, but love the "shoes" :-). Oh...and that's a "Mixing Bowl" on her head....not a pot. As you can see I have a foggy memory.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear from you!