Pageviews past week

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Station #18

Happy Thanksgiving!!
 I tell you what I'm thankful for today, people like this who put their lives on the line and spend a lot of time away from family just to keep us safe. These are my Hero's, the happiest Thanksgiving to ya Station #18.
 
 
Station 18 was opened on April 25, 2000 at 8:00 a.m. Over 300 neighbors attended the grand opening gala located at 6830 Hadler View. Station 18 houses the Personal Protection Equipment program responsible for the maintenance, ordering and distribution of all turnout equipment worn by firefighters for structural firefighting.

 


This station's kitchen smelled just like my own when I walked in. They were cooking up some THANKSGIVING GRUB! AND SMELLING GOOD!

Their cake was also a 4 layer lemon scented yellow cake with marshmallow buttercream filling/frosting and buttercream decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear from you!