Pageviews past week

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cassie and Gallen's Wedding Cakes

These cakes are dressed for the occasion.
I wanted the cakes to mimic the brides dress and the grooms attire.

The Bride will wear an ivory dress, strings of pearls and ivory flowers with a hint of dusty rose.  The ceremony was held at the beautiful Pioneers Museum.

    



The Groom will wear...a "Black" Bow tie...ops! I instinctively made a gray one to match the suspenders when I looked back and saw the note "Black Tie", oh well, it's still cute :-).

Dark chocolate espresso

Fresh Strawberry. You know, I think I would rather do a 3 tier, fondant cake than to fool with these tiny tedious pops again. I don't mind the dipping but the decorating on such a "small" cake...makes my neck hurt! Though I was happy how they turned out as I've never tried Tuxedo Pops before.

Madagascar bourbon vanilla with confetti


Dark Chocolate with toffee sprinkles and salted caramel drizzle.


Made one too many...this was REALLY YUMMY!







No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear from you!