Pageviews past week

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy 38th Birthday La Donna


I don't think I've ever thrown a cake together so fast! If she hadn't been my friend I would have probably said "Good luck with that"! LOL! This cake was a dark Chocolate Ganache.

I almost had an MI when I went to print her edible images and ran out a black ink! So I had my husband run to King Soopers and get it printed for me....
 
 

The heavy breathing began when I started to cut the images out....THEIR PAPER WAS BONE DRY!!!! The images began to crack! I felt like a contestant on CHOPPED! But thank God it wasn't too bad so I hope she liked the cake.




The items she wanted were surprisingly very easy to make so this wasn't a bad cake to make on the fly at all.

 
La Donna is a personal trainer and when my niece was visiting this summer we worked outside with her on mats with kettle bells so I thought it would be a nice touch to show an inside and outside scene.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This Treadmill was REALLY easy to make.
 
 
 
I made Kettle bell cake pops for a baby shower this weekend for a woman who teaches cross fit but FORGOT to take pictures! I know....hard to believe right? :-).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear from you!