Pageviews past week

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Ms Rhonda!

Rhonda is a good friend of mine who's husband is currently deployed and I know he would have wanted her to have a beautiful cake so he sent me this photo of the two of them as a surprise for her.
The cake: A white wedding cake filled with homemade raspberry filling. The camera was made from RKT (rice krispy treats) and fondant/modeling chocolate.
 
 

This is one of my favorite shots as the light hit it just right and makes it appear to be a picture just taken.
This picture was taken at my 50th birthday party...you think she was having fun? LOL! Instead of gifts I wanted to play the "White Elephant" game and it was SO much fun! Here, Rhonda's wearing a hat she opened and did not plan on giving it up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear from you!