Pageviews past week

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hide Those (Chocolate) Eggs For Easter!

Here is a great way to use my flourless peanut butter cookie recipe! Hidden chocolate peanut butter eggs!
This is what they look like after completely cooling.

I bought caramel eggs and peanut butter eggs...the caramel? Let's just say, it did not stay hidden very long :-).

Simple recipe: I doubled this one since I'm giving them away to my hubby to take to his co-workers. Just use: 1 cup of, sugar, peanut butter, 1 egg, 1  tsp baking soda, mix well and Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes!

For the large eggs I used 1/4 cup mix..

Cut in half...

Place the egg in and cover with the other half (make sure it's sealed).

For the small eggs, I used a heaping spoonful of dough and covered the egg by rolling it in my hands into a ball...

Cover with sugar...

Large eggs too, then refrigerate while oven is preheating, they bake better.

Baked up really nice!..

The caramel...not so much, but the chocolate stayed put! It's still a royal mess so...don't try this at home.

Here is the inside of the small eggs :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear from you!