Pageviews past week

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Problem Or Praise!

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
 
 
Our water heater was hauled off to the water heater grave yard yesterday. My husband just happen to be home and witness "The flood" because he had to be home for the utility company to change out our meter. My husband wasn't sad to see the water heater go like good ole Bill here, but he was sad to see his $1200 go! LOL!
Unlike my sweet hubby, I try to see the good in every "bad" situation and I saw this not as a problem...but a praise!
Praise #1- My husband was home to take care of the issue.
Praise #2 - The heater could have broken down when no one was available to quickly fix the problem.
Praise #3- WE HAVE HOT WATER AGAIN!! :-).
Praise #4 - My husband is apart of that government "furlough delayed" and so we had the immediate funds to pay for a new water heater.
And lastly....
Praise #5 - Furlough..Delayed, God said He would supply all of our needs, He knows our finances; He knows what we need when we need it. And what if my husbands hours were cut? I still believe that God would have provided... and made a way.
 
 
Psalms 138:8
The Lord will accomplish what concerns me;
Your lovingkindness, O Lord, is everlasting;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear from you!