Pageviews past week

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

YUMMY HEALTHY BREAKFAST BARS

 
Found this yummy breakfast bar recipe at:
Check out the recipe there



Here are mine, they turned out SO good! They smell devine baked or not. When baking it's like I'm making a cake...it smells just that good! And they are very satisfying too :-).
 
Before Baking....

After...looks like a big cookie :-). I didn't have an 8x8 pan so I used my 9x9.

Here are all of the ingredients together, I could have eaten this straight from the bowl...no joke.
 
The ingredients: I used sea salt...worked just fine and regular dried cranberries since I already had them (no need to buy organic). I picked everything up from Whole foods, you could probably find them in any store.




Blanched Almonds

Salted pumpking seeds..I was munching on these even before I got home :-).
 
 
ENJOY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear from you!