Pageviews past week

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Banana Peanut Butter Pecan Bread w/ Dulce de Leche Caramel Sauce Drizzle




This recipe was adopted from "Welcome Home" and "Food Network" banana bread recipes as I added my own special twists :-).  My recipe for homemade caramel sauce you can fine here on my blog.

Ingredients: Makes 2 loaves

2 1/2 Cups Unbleached all-purpose flour
2 tsp. Baking soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Natural Cinnamon
1/4 cup Chunky (Jiff) Peanut butter
4 large Eggs
1 tbls. Good Vanilla
2 4oz sticks of Vegan Butter
2 Cups Sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
6 Very ripe bananas (I freeze mine as they get brown and so once you take them out and thaw they are PERFECT for baking!).

Dump all ingredients in one bowl, mix well (I used a kitchen aid with paddle attachment). Flour and grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.

Allow to cool, drizzle with dulce de leche caramel, sprinkle with more chopped nuts and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear from you!