Pageviews past week

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Lady Under The Sea Cake Decorating Class

This cake was SO much fun! I was suppose to have two students but my 9 year old couldn't make it so I changed gears at the last minute and decided to do a more "Grown-Up" version of my Under The Sea cake. As it turned out, my student loved cake decorating as much as I did and  this took about 4 hours to complete...loved every minute and she did a FANTASTIC job!
 







 


I wasn't satisfied with my first attempt at Star-Burst, so I re-did it and this one was MUCH better!





Tina said the fondant work was good PT for her hands. My last students said they used muscles they forgot the had .




I really like this cute photo, my student said she hates taking pics...so, thank Ms Tina :-).



Got that "Game Face" on!


 She kept breaking her enema's LOL! "Anemone"...it was a tongue twister for both of us.





Tina has decorated cakes before but never worked with fondant. She did a fantastic job and was easy to instruct.






This cake looks more difficult than it really is.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to hear from you!